Test Name : IQ Test (General)
Test created by :
Name : Sagarika
Gender : Female
Age : 26
Education : PG
Country : India
Number of Sections : 5
Total Number of questoins : 29
Test duration : 11 minutes
Test Instructions ***
- Do not use 'back button' of the browser or do not reload or refresh the page.
- Do not Click Submit button more than once. Wait for questions on new section to download once you click on submit button at the end of each section.
- Remember there are NEGATIVE MARKS for incorrect answers. For every incorrect answer 1/5th (0.20) of marks alloted for that particular question will be deducted from the total marks scored.
- All questions may or may not carry equal marks
What is IQ test
IQ or Intelligence Quotient is an attempt to measure intelligence level of individuals. This means many things to many people but generally the attribute of intelligence refers to quickness of mental agility. Originally IQ was invented to measure the mental ability of children and expressed as Mental age multiplied by 100 and devided by Chronological age. However, as the time goes IQ has become an important measure to quantify a person's general intelligence. And different IQ tests have been designed to measure IQ of Adults. Intelligence Quotient indicates a person's mental abilities relative to others of approximately the same age.
How to calculate IQ
- The IQ score of an individual is a relative score and measured using Mean and Standard Deviation of the test results.
- A typical IQ test includes testing of different abilities of a person like Verbal , Mathematical, Spatial, Logic, Pattern Recognition, Gen. Knowledge, Short Term memory, Visualization and Classification.
- Each IQ test is calibrated taking the Mean as 100 and Standard Deviation as 15 using test results of reasonable number of people that have taken the test in each age range.
This test is recommended for all and helps its takers know their basic IQ level.